Ball Screw Actuators (Imperial)
1/2 ton to 50 ton
Duff-Norton Ball Screw actuators come in many standard models, or can be custom designed for any application up to 50 tons.
For select 75 ton or 100 ton applications, Duff-Norton does have the ability to provide ball screw actuators as well. Please contact our customer service department for more details.
Duff-Norton Ball Screw actuators provide high efficiency and high speed in one linear positioning package. The positive action of the low friction ball screw and nut design provides longer life at load and requires less power to achieve a specified thrust. Ball screw actuators can be used individually, in tandem or as part of a larger mechanical system. With lifts up to 20 feet, Duff-Norton Ball Screw actuators offer the perfect solution to many linear positioning applications.
- Anti-Rotation Models available - contact our customer service personnel for more information
- Move loads and apply force more efficiently than other mechanical actuators
- Require less power by providing positive mechanical action
- Permit faster operation and longer life under load
- Long predictable ball screw and ball nut life
- Handles full load in tension or compression
ABN 38 096 324 337
PO Box 987, North Lakes,
QLD 4509, Australia
Ph: 07 3491 6474
Fax: 07 3491 7944
© 2015 Duff Norton Sales South Pacific | Designed by Ad-Vent Marketing Ltd