Modular Translating Tube Ball Screw Linear Actuators (AC)
Features & Benefits
- Outer aluminum tube is corrosion-resistant and protects translating tube, lifting screw and nut.
- Wiper-scraper seal in end of outer tube keeps dirt out and lubricants in.
- Bronze guide bushing inside of outer tube reduces lateral movement of translating screw.
- Translating tube zinc coated for weather-resistance.
- Single or double lead lifting screw and nut for high efficiency and long wear.
- Vent in outer tube prevents pressure build-up in the actuator
- Furnished with standard clevis end on translating tube. Threaded end is available; and on special order, depending on application, any type of threaded connection may be substituted.
- Rated loads from 2,000 lbs., depending on actuator gear ratio and motor horsepower
- Lifting speeds to 170 in./min. (varied with load and hp/rpm of motor)
- Standard travel up to 24 inches. (consult Duff-Norton engineering for longer travel options)
MODULAR ACTUATORS allow use in a wide range of applications by matching standard actuator models with AC or DC electric, air, hydraulic or explosion-proof drive units. The rotating screw models, featuring a traveling lift nut, permit reliable load positioning in locations which are relatively free of dust, dirt and moisture. Translating tube units, with an enclosed lifting screw and translating tube, are specified when environmental contamination is anticipated. Optional limit switches and transducers are also available for both actuator types.
ABN 38 096 324 337
PO Box 987, North Lakes,
QLD 4509, Australia
Ph: 07 3491 6474
Fax: 07 3491 7944
© 2015 Duff Norton Sales South Pacific | Designed by Ad-Vent Marketing Ltd